Saturday, July 26, 2014

STARS WITHOUT FANS WON'T BE STARS

Stars without fans aren't stars, my friends, and fans are the stars of my heart. I was at the film mixer among some hollywood stars. I was dressed up, but my colleague was wearing a simple suit. A lot of them were taking pictures with me but not with my colleagues; some were even giving her attitude. Why? Because some people think they are superior and thinking, "What is this little person going to do for me?" Let me remind you that we are all interdependent. You might need this "common" person one day.
Over the years, I have seen stars have tremendous success and then become very poor. Money comes and goes, but no one can take away your character as a person. I want to be the star of people's hearts so that they can hear my message and help me in my mission. I don't know how much life I have. Please pray so I can finish the purpose of my life to build shelters and leave enough money behind so that when I die, the shelter will keep going. Every person is a star in our Lord's eyes. The word STAR means many things. My fans and friends were given to me by the Lord, and they are part of my family; they are stars of my heart.
I understand no one has to love me or care what I do. I just want to thank all of you for your support and love. I was one of those children who never got in trouble even once in school, always being a teachers' and principal's pet. I always follow the rules. Even at this age, I am still working to be a little better every day so that when I leave this world, I can carry some goodness with me. I have associated with a charity called, Share Overseas with Dr Nishat (Best ophthalmologist I met in IL). She just did a medical event in Haiti, and she can help me carryout medical mission worldwide that I dream to do. You can join me and tell us your expertise. Together, we can make a little difference in some people's lives. That's all we can do.

Like us on green positive nanny Fans Facebook 
                 MJD global beauty education
                www.greenpositivenanny.org
please join: www.shareoverseas.org
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment